Monday 28 March 2016

Spray Painting

 So my designing techniques have been a little different this time, instead of using your normal pen and paper, I have decided to use spray paint and stencil the objects that I have been researching about, each design has turned completely different, each with wonderful layered effects.  Each design is made up of elements from individual car engine pieces, mainly the gasket head pieces.
Clutch being spray painted
Spray Painting Sketchbook
From these designs I will upload the designs and turn them into digital material designs, manipulating the size of the designs and elements of the design by either making parts extremely small or overly big. From the digital designs I hope to then work into the designs through various screen printing experiments and maybe some free hand stitching to highlight certain areas of the designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment